I’m a long-time resident of Collierville, Tennessee where I live with my wife, Michelle, and our four children. I earned my Bachelor’s degree in 1993 from the University of Memphis where I played baseball as a scholarship student-athlete. When I’m not helping clients, I’m active in my church family through my involvement in the Ministry to Men program.
I help Business Owners realize the most personal financial benefit possible from their business. I develop strategies that help to:
- Safeguard Business Owner & Family Financial Future
- Grow and Protect the Business
- Attract, Retain and Reward Top Employee Talent
At Strategic Financial Partners, we do this through a team-based process that puts the client in the driver seat, leveraging the many resources that we have available.
- B.A., The University of Memphis, 1993
- 25+ years of experience providing Business Owner & Employer Solutions
- Member of SFP Management Team
- 2-Time New England Financial Leaders Conference Qualifier (2001-2002)
- Served mutliple terms on Field Advisory Committees for industry leading national and international insurance carriers
Strategic Financial Partners
949 South Shady Grove Rd., Suite 300
Memphis, Tennessee 38120