I grew up in Montgomery, Alabama and attended college at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. At Samford, I was involved in my sorority, in the business school, and in our Student Government Association. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, working out, reading, and trying new recipes. I go to Auburn Community Church here in Birmingham and am getting involved in a small group there.
- I offer a broad portfolio of individual life, disability income, and long-term care insurance protection, asset accumulation strategies, and financial products and services for families, businesses, and institutions.
- Along with a team of professionals, I offer guidance to my clients to help them reach their financial goals.
- Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Contact me to discuss your financial future.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance—Samford University
- Alabama Life and Health Insurance Certification