Matthew F. VanCleve
Through an ongoing relationship, I become invested in my clients’ financial lives, goals, and community. I am not just an aid to my clients, but also to their friends, neighbors and part of their community. As a Memphis Native, I love my city and serve on various non-profit boards that focus on making long term generational changes.
I am a past chairman of the Collierville Chamber of Commerce, Main Street Collierville, and an active member of the Memphis Bar Association, serving on the Young Lawyer’s Board of Directors and in leadership with the Solo and Small Firm Selection.
My wife, Wendy, and I live in Germantown with our two dogs, Cindy and June. When I am not working, I am spending time with my family, reading in my backyard, or cheering on the Vols.
I offer total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with expertis in:
- Advisory services (must be affiliated with MMLISI’s corporate RIA to include this item)
- Retirement analysis and programs
- Estate strategies
- Employee benefit and retention services
- Business continuation strategies
- Trust services
- B.A., Psychology and Political Science, University of Tennessee, 2005
- J.D., Legal Studies, Florida Coastal School of Law, 2010
Strategic Financial Partners
949 South Shady Grove Rd., Suite 300
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
C: 901.767.5951 | O: 901.260.2431 | F: 901.767.2818