Mike H. Burgess
I’m a longtime resident of Central Arkansas along with my wife, Karen. We have three children and four grandchildren. When we’re not spending time with them, we enjoy RV-ing, golfing, and fly fishing. My church home is Geyer Springs First Baptist Church of Little Rock, and I’m also a member of the City of Bryant Chamber of Commerce. I’ve been in the financial services industry for over 25 years.
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Contact me to discuss your financial future.
- MassMutual Leaders Conference Qualifier (2017)
- MetLife Leaders Conference Qualifier (1992, 1994, 1996-98, 2002, 2003, 2005-2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, & 2016)
- MetLife President’s Conference Qualifier (1999-2001, 2004, and 2011)
- Qualifying & Lifetime Member of Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance
- Licensed to sell Life & Health Insurance in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
- Registered to offer securities products in Arkansas, Florida, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas