I currently live in Paragould, Arkansas, where I was raised. From 1998 to 2009, I lived in Missouri and Tennessee where I worked in both the banking and insurance industries. With 29 years of combined experience in finance, I’ve taken on various roles ranging from a loan officer to management positions, as well as worksite marketing and individuals’ needs. My aim is to help people and businesses, and I strive to meet the goals of each and every client.
In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors and spending time with my family and friends. I also enjoy traveling, and one of my favorite places to be is on the beach with a good book in hand.
I can offer an analysis of your current financial situation and help you:
» Identify financial goals and concerns
» Illustrate what is being done to reach your goals and deal with concerns
» Identify gaps, if present, and offer solutions to fill them
I provide a broad portfolio of individual life insurance protection, asset accumulation strategies, and financial products and services for families, businesses, and institutions. Along with a team of professionals, I offer guidance to my clients to help them reach their financial goals.
- Studied Business at Arkansas State University
- Completed various classes provided by the American Institute of Banking
- President’s Trophy Cup, AIG/American General Life & Accident Company (2009, 2011, & 2012)
- Leadership Cabinet, AIG/American General Life & Accident Company (2009)
- President’s Council, AIG/American General Life & Accident Company (2006)