I have enjoyed calling Central Arkansas my home for my entire life. My beautiful wife, Mackenzie, and I, got married during the Pandemic in 2020 and are raising a family in Maumelle, where I was born and raised. I'm an accomplished guitarist and vocalist, and I have been known to drop in on live performances with friends and family from time to time. I'm a huge Razorback fan and I love sports and competition! I enjoy giving back to my community through volunteer work with local churches and charities.
- Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. New clients approach me with similar concerns: increasing demands on their time and resources prevent them from taking appropriate steps to make positive financial outcomes possible. I’ll guide you through the team-based, process-driven approach to financial preparedness that has helped many of my clients. Often, my clients say the greatest benefit from our collaboration is the clarity and financial peace of mind they’ve come to enjoy as a result. Contact me today to learn how you may benefit from putting our team to work for you.
- I provide total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with expertise in:
- Advisory services (must be affiliated with MMLISI’s corporate RIA to include this item)
- Retirement analysis and programs
- Estate strategies
- Employee benefit and retention services
- Business continuation strategies
- Trust services
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, University of Arkansas - Little Rock, 2017
Strategic Financial Partners
10801 Executive Center Drive, Suite 201
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
O: 501.777.3635 | C: 501.920.6633 |