In 2006, I moved from Jackson, Mississippi to Signal Mountain where my wife, Meri, and I currently live with our two kids. I’m a member of Signal Mountain Presbyterian Church, and I participate in volunteer work through Junior Achievement of Chattanooga which provides education programs for kids on economics and finance. Apart from staying involved in my community, I also enjoy spending time outdoors — playing golf, mountain biking, and fishing.
My primary focus is on helping clients plan for retirement through investment and income management. At Strategic Financial Partners, we work with your accountants, attorneys, and bankers to identify any chinks in your financial armor and create a customized plan to fit your unique long-term needs. Our firm is home to specialists in various areas of financial planning who work together to offer comprehensive financial strategies tailored to fit your current situation and future financial goals.
- BBA, Mississippi State University (2001)
- MBA, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (2011)
- Regions Bank Chairman’s Club, 2008
- MetLife Leaders Conference Qualifier, 2015
- Earned CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional (CFP®) designation, 2017