Leadership Memphis (class of ‘99)
Committee to elect Princeton trustees (‘91-’93)
Former Board Member: Senior Citizens of Memphis, Temple Israel, Memphis Jewish Home, National Conference for Community Justice, Former President, Ridgeway Country Club
Wife, Gloria Cornell Felsenthal - married 1964
Children, Edward H. and Alison Ainsworth Felsenthal, Martin and Amy Felsenthal,
David and JoAnna Felsenthal
Grandchildren, Sophia, Gracie, Nathan, Ryan, Jacob, Abigail, Lucy
Along with a team of professionals, I offer guidance to my clients to help them reach their financial goals. I can provide comprehensive financial strategies or focus on one specific area of need. In addition to my role as a financial advisor with Strategic Financial Partners, I own and operate Felsenthal Financial Services, Inc.
My father, Edward Felsenthal, laid the foundation for this business in 1929. I entered the family business in 1963, and reorganized my father's business by incorporating Felsenthal Financial Services, Inc. in 1969. Since then, Felsenthal Financial Services, Inc. has serviced retirement plans as a Third Party Administrator. In 2002 Felsenthal Financial Services, Inc. began collaborating with Strategic Financial Partners to help provide business continuity for clients, and to make good use of the talent and support of Strategic Financial Partners associates.
- Professional Recognition
- Member, International Forum
- Life & Charter Member, Top of the Table of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Member, Advanced Association of Life Underwriters
- Winner, Flagship Award from New England Financial (1974)
- Winner, President’s Award from New England Financial (2004)
- Member, New England Financial’s President’s Cabinet (2003)
- Member, MetLife Chairman’s Council (2002, 2003, 2007)
- Princeton University (B.A.), The University of Memphis (J.D.)
Felsenthal Financial Services, Inc. is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC, or its affiliated companies. Strategic Financial Partners and Felsenthal Financial Services, Inc. are separate entities.