I grew up in Albemarle, North Carolina before moving to South Carolina to attend Furman University. After graduating I worked in North Carolina for four years and then moved to my current home, Clarksville, Tennessee, where I live with my wife, Anita. We have two grown daughters. I played on the golf team while at Furman University, and I still enjoy playing when I have the time. I also like to travel and remain active in my community through my involvement at the Clarksville Chamber of Commerce and Hilldale United Methodist Church.
- Lifetime Member of Two/Ten Foundation
- Member of Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Clarksville Country Club
- Past President of NAIFA Clarksville
- Past Chairman of Hilldale United Methodist Church's Finance Committee
My goal is to provide families and business owners with assistance in building their financial freedom. I have the skills, knowledge, and experience required to help meet my client’s established goals. My personal goal is to become a lifelong resource for each and every client.
- 18+ years of experience in financial services industry
- Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier (2014-2016)
- MetLife Leaders Conference Qualifier (2016)
- B.A. in History, Furman University