Constantine "Dino" Pihakis
I was born in Birmingham, AL where I attended Vestavia Hills High School. I graduated from Auburn University in 1996 with a degree in Communication. I first became a Financial Advisor in 2000 in Birmingham with AXA Advisors, LLC.
I joined Strategic Financial Partners in 2008. I now live in Inverness with my wife, Jennifer, and our 2 children. When we’re not attending our children’s activities, we like to travel and spend time with our friends. I’m an avid hacker when I’m able to get out on the course.
I support my alma mater through various sporting events and other activities. Because of my Greek heritage, our church community and AHEPA are very important to me. As president of the local chapter of AHEPA, I’m heavily involved in activities to support the Greek community through scholarship, philanthropy and civic responsibility.
Click here to view and download a copy of my bio.
Organizations & Philanthropy
- Member of FPA
- Member of AALU
- Member of the Birmingham Business Alliance
- Member of Holy-Trinity Holy-Cross Greek Orthodox Cathedral
- Member of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association
- Member of the Multiple Sclerosis Society Advisory Council
- Member of the Auburn Alumni Association
- Member of the Greater Birmingham Auburn Club
We believe that the average person wants professional guidance when they’re trying to make major financial decisions. Sound advice requires a comprehensive look at all of your assets and how they work together. So, our process provides an examination of your current situation and a detailed discussion around what’s important to you.
We then collaborate with our firm’s resources and your other advisors to determine the best course of action. This process makes complex or difficult issues easier to understand. Therefore, our clients can make informed decisions. The results enable our clients to sleep better at night, knowing they’re taking the right steps to accomplish their goals.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Series 7, 66, 24, & 53 registered
- 2007 AXA Advisors, LLC – District Leadership Award
- 2009 & 2012 Management Leaders Conference Qualifier - New England Financial
- 2010 Leaders Conference Qualifier - New England Financial
- 2013 Leaders Conference Qualifier - New England Financial
- 2014 Management Leaders Conference Qualifier - MetLife
- 2017 MassMutual Management Council
- 2018 Leaders Conference Qualifier - MassMutual
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication
- Auburn University (1996)
Strategic Financial Partners
3500 Colonnade Parkway, Suite 140
Birmingham, AL 35243
Phone: 205.933.0871 | Fax: 205.933.0837
California Insurance License #: 0M84864 - domiciled in AL