Ronnie L. King
I’m a life-long Shelby County resident where I currently live with my wife, Dena, and our daughter. I earned my Bachelor’s degree in 1986 from the University of Memphis. When I’m not helping clients, I enjoy spending time with my family outdoors, some of our favorite activities being snow skiing and fly fishing.
I enjoy getting to know each of my clients on a more personal level. I take great pride in helping my clients achieve their financial goals and protecting their families and financial future. The collaborative culture and resources at Strategic Financial Partners allow me to offer my clients guidance in key areas such as Retirement Planning, Wealth Management Strategies, and Risk Management.
- A.A., Florida College (1967)
- B.S. in Education, Athens State University (1970)
- MetLife Leaders Conference Qualifier (2016)
- AXA Centurion Award (2013)
- AXA National Leaders Corps (2012)
- AXA Circle of Excellence (2011)
- AXA Division Leaders Corps (2010)