Scott A. Trammell
- Long-term resident of Memphis
- Family: Wife, Sara; Daughters, Hollis & Neely; Son, Anders
- Hobbies: Ole Miss athletics, working in my yard
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member, National Association for Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Board Member, The Exchange Club Family Center
I strive to foster the Strategic Financial Partners culture of holistic client engagement by ensuring advisors have the tools, resources and products to provide value to their clients.
In addition, I help my clients make important decisions about money. By utilizing our firm's holistic planning process, specialized expertise, and business partnership with the MassMutual Financial Group, my goal is to guide clients to financial success and security.
- Licensed to sell Life and Health Insurance in TN, AL, AR, FL, MS, NC, and OK
- Registered to offer securities products in TN, AL, AR, CA, FL, MS, NC, OK, and WI
- New England Financial Leaders Conference Qualifier (2002, 2005, 2007)
- New England Financial Management Leaders Conference Qualifier (2012, 2014)